In addition to accepting checks/MO, we now have an option for electronic payments available.
Apply for Membership
- Download the NPA Application, and fill out all the highlighted fields.
- Print the application.
- Sign it.
- Mail it to the address listed on the application.
- Contact us to let us know about your application.
For payment, you can either mail a check/MO along with your application or you can pay electronically. Checks can be made payable to the “Northwest Pyrotechnics Association”.
Note: Either way you choose to pay, you must print and mail your application via regular mail.
The application is in PDF format. If you need a .pdf reader click here and follow the directions.
Benefits of Membership
- Learn how to safely handle and use all forms of pyrotechnics.
- Assistance with applying for federal and state professional fireworks licenses.
- Ability to purchase 1.4g and 1.3g fireworks to use at club shoots.
- Pyrotechnic classes such as: scripting a show, proper use of different fuse types, building and using an efire system, building mortar racks, and more.
- Learn how to create fireworks and flame effects.
- Be able to legally light fireworks up to a dozen times per year.
- Opportunities to work on commercial pyrotechnic displays.
- Meet like-minded individuals and people in the wholesale, retail and commercial fireworks industry.
Drop-in / Weekly Membership ($40)
This option lasts one week and is good for one event, as a way for you to test out the club if you’re not sure you want to join. If you like the club you can upgrade to a full membership at any time during the week by paying the difference in cost. This level of membership does not give you access to the private member forum, group buying, or the ability to vote in club matters.
Full Membership ($125)
Full membership is good for one person for one year and gives you access to the private member forum, group buys, all events, and a vote in all club matters.
Initial Dues are $125 and Renewal Dues are $100.
Family Membership ($150)
All the benefits of Full Membership plus your spouse/significant other and any dependent children can participate in all club events as well. A Family Membership entitles you to one vote in club matters.
Initial Dues are $150 and Renewal Dues are $125.
Just like the Full membership above but doesn’t expire. If the club were to disband you would get a refund of the membership fee minus what fees you would have paid if you had signed up for the regular Full Membership and renewed on time.
In order to get the renewal rates you need to send in your renewal application with payment no later than one month after your previous membership expires. If you wait longer than this you will need to pay the full new membership rate.
When using the online system, please provide your NPA screen name and other pertinent info so we can associate your online identity with your payment. If you do not have a screen name yet, an email address will suffice.